Time & Location
About The Event
Rebecca Britton is the founder of Unreal Orchids, Birmigham’s number one supplier for faux flower, arrangements and designs, with orchids as their number one plant. Rebecca has over four years experience working in the floristry industry creating displays for local businesses, hotels, restaurants, (Gusto, Rolls Royce, Castle Art Galleries, Mercedes) and private homes as well as special occasions and events.
On Friday 7th of December at 2.30pm Rebecca and her assistant Wendy Dale will be delivering an Orchid Masterclass! This will be a 1 hour workshop held in the ViDERE Life Gallery covering:
• Suitable Orchid species that can be kept in the home.
• A detailed look at the popular Phalaenopsis Orchids how to keep them alive and re flowering post 4 weeks.
• Alternative ways of presenting your Orchids like mounting them to rocks or driftwood
• Ideas for creating festive wreaths and displays using flowers and foliage from around the garden.
• Q and A
The workshop will be streamed Live on our INSTAGRAM AND YOUTUBE channel. To see Rebecca live click below and let us know you’re coming. Attendees will get a chance for a meet and greet with Rebecca and her team after the workshop along with nibbles and refreshments.
- Orchid Masterclass£0£00£0